Love your verse and picture. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are the first person to notice the music. Last week was my first time with WFW and I had a song on that one also. May not be able to do that everytime but I just think the music makes the verse more real. From my heart to yours, AliceE.
WOW... Love this image with Scripture! Encouraging, uplifting... seeing all the ppl in the water! This is great - thx for sharing WFW with us! ~Hugs, HL
I'm praying for you!!!! See my latest prayer post for you, in today's post or under "Praying for my visitors/followers today" in the label section on the sidebar(graphic courtesy of heartlight.org)
My Journey in the Gratitude Community
Check my "1000 Gifts" category in the Labels section on the sidebar (graphic courtesy of aholyexperience.com founder of Gratitude Community)
19 comments:
I love your photo and the verse. This is my four year old son's favorite verse.
Have a praise filled day!
Amy
A wonderful verse and picture ~
Great verse and image.
This is a great verse!
Happy Wednesday:)
Following hard after HIM!!
Have a blessed WFW♥
You have very beautiful works.... The verse is such a great reminder.
oh I love this!!! My grandpa is a fisher and this just makes it so special! Thank you so much for sharing this ... may we ALL be "fishers of men" !!!
What a gorgeous picture, and the perfect verse. Thanks for visiting my site!
Very nice!!!
Beautiful picture and reminder for us to be "fishers of men".
What a beautiful picture! Thank you for sharing!
Love your verse and picture.
Thanks for visiting my blog. You are the first person to notice the music.
Last week was my first time with WFW and I had a song on that one also. May not be able to do that everytime but I just think the music makes the verse more real.
From my heart to yours,
AliceE.
WOW... Love this image with Scripture! Encouraging, uplifting... seeing all the ppl in the water! This is great - thx for sharing WFW with us!
~Hugs, HL
TY for sharing this beautiful piece. TTFN ~Marydon
How pretty. Reminds me of one of the mountains nearby here. :-)
~Brenda
The photo and verse go together perfectly! Beautiful!
Very nice verse.
How beautiful the verse goes so well with the picture.
Great verse and post! Thank you for sharing!
Lisa
Post a Comment