Monday, June 29, 2009

1000 Gifts 25-33



I praise the Lord for:

25. A new home
26. Getting settled in
27. Touring the nearby country side with its amazing views
28. Getting library cards
29. Getting books from a new library
30. Getting flowers for my container gardening
31. My family as we all worked together to make this house a home
32. My new discoveries on my spiritual search
33. New insights on the Bible

6 comments:

~Brenda said...

Sounds like you've been as busy as we have!! Glad things are going well with the new move, and I hope you continue to settle in.

Great way to remind us to be thankful.

~Brenda

Unknown said...

We love the library! Moving, checking out the "new" library, is always fun for us. Glad you are getting settled it. In Jesus, Nancy

Cathy said...

I'm glad you have moved in with the help of your family.

Denise said...

Such nice blessings.

Maria said...

Welcome to the Gratitude Community~
I have begun to count as well ... I am feeling a shift in my awareness of all that is a gift in my life!
Blessings for your new home
~Maria

Pia said...

those just showed how blessed you are. (((HUGS))) may you be blessed more and more each day.