Friday, June 12, 2009

Praying for my visitors/followers today, the explaination and official beginning



Graphic courtesy of heartlight.org

As you may have noticed I have been praying for you, my readers, commenters, followers, and visitors. Whether you have stopped by for just a brief second, or just browsed, or even commented, I am praying for you. So far since the beginning of this particular blog PW~The Real Me, (not counting the previous three recent blogs I had prior to this one, that merged into this current blog), I have had visitors from 10 countries including US and Canada. I'm embarking on a journey to pray for each person who stops by. This is my official ribbon cutting ceremony post. lol. My grand-opening as you say.

YEAH!!

I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for my readers. I may never know the answers to my prayers till I get to heaven. But it is so much fun praying for you.

I have learned that praying is a relationship with the Lord. I had a solid basis as a child from the summer camp and an old country church (I wrote about this past week). Though I got messed up and searched for a long while who Jesus really was, I'm back on track!! That means, I'm back in relationship with the real Jesus who I knew as a child. I could talk to Him everywhere and anywhere, and anytime.

Growing up in harsh circumstances, I needed His friendship to survive. That must have been a major factor in how I look at prayer. There for a while I kept a journal. Mostly I would talk to Him spontaneous about anything and everything, and everyone. I saw many answers to prayers, and even some non-answers...in His time. I also valued the time I had on the Indian reservation as a mission worker where I witnessed first hand the faith of persecuted Christians. Their faith was real. When only two percent of the population was Christian, that changed the way of their life. That also taught me that the Lord was real, and further developed my prayer time with Jesus.

Then some other factors came into my life that mocked this relationship with Jesus. They begged to say that this relationship was outdated or too fundamentalist to be real. That nonsense infected my heart for many years. I am just now being purged of this spiritual cancer.

I'm returning to my first love, Jesus...and to spending time with Him, anywhere and everywhere, and about everyone. That includes you.

So come with me on this wonderful journey, as I pray for you around the world. Step back and watch the amazing things as we witness the Lord's power as we join in prayer.

Today, as I mentioned in this morning's post, I'm praying for your spiritual lives. I pray for your walks with the Lord. I've been through the desert many times, and I know the pain. I've been on mountaintops and know the joy. Where ever you are today in your walk with the Lord....I'm praying for you.


It's official, the ribbon cutting ceremony for my praying for you!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you sweetie for your prayers.

~Brenda said...

I just wanna say that you are so sweet. :-)

~Brenda

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

I am very much enjoying your blog! Thank you for the love of Christ that is abundantly evident in every post! Bless you!!