Thursday, June 11, 2009
Praying for my visitors/followers today 6/11
Today I'm praying for each visitor and follower. Some of you only stop by for a quick second, others for longer. Today I'm praying for you and for those who you know who are house hunting/selling/looking for an apartment, etc. If that fits you or someone you know leave me a comment, so I can pray by name. If not I'll pray in general for my readers who are or know of someone that's looking for a place to live or trying to buy/sell their house, etc. Blessings. hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are so nice, blessings to you dear.
You can pray for Ben, who is looking to get a house or an apartment. He's 21 and anxious to be out on his own.
Thanks!!
~Brenda
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my guest post for Internet Cafe.
Hope you have a great day today!
I admire your obedience. God has called you to it ... and you're living it out. Way to go!
Post a Comment