Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 15, Praying for my visitors, readers, followers today



Graphic courtesy of heartlight.org


As I said before, each of you is special, whether your visit is a second or longer; whether you visit only once or come back again and again. You are special to me~~ and more importantly you are very special to God. He hears the longings of your inner heart. That's what I want to pray for you today...those inner longings, hurts and desires that maybe no one else knows about. Today I lift each of my visitors, readers, followers up in prayer, praying that the innermost, secret desires, hurts, pains, etc will be touched by Jesus in a very special way. Blessings to you today.

3 comments:

c said...

Thanks for praying for us. I am always encouraged when I hear of someone praying for me. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. I've got the issue all worked out.

Denise said...

Bless you dear.

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. Always good to "meet" another sister in Christ.