It's a beautiful morning here, though cloudy. Like I said earlier, we're straddling two houses. Today I will have access to the car, YEAH...so that means a quick trip to the grocery store. I will also load up the car again for hubby to transfer some more stuff to the new house later today. I love to pack, and find nooks and crannys (or is it crannies) for all sorts of things. Trust me, over my life time, I've had to learn how to pack: boxes, cars, luggage, etc. It's fun, really. Well, most of the time. Except our move before this one, three years ago, when we found out hubby was being transferred and after it was offical only 19 days later the movers came. Now that was SOME stress. However, for this move, we've been packing the house since Easter. Slow but sure. Anyways, finding room in the car today is getting a lot easier, because there is very little left. More on that on my next 1000 gifts post.
I'm heading to do chores/errands today, which includes hubby's laundry. He's at the new house with a washer and dryer, and said yesterday, "Honey, I'm bringing my dirty laundry for you to do." I told him, "HUH, I have absolutely no place to hang yours. I barely have enough room for kiddo's and mine." He said he hadn't had time to figure out the laundry machines there. Well, that's another compliment, I guess I'm the laundry expert of the family. I have to admit, I love doing laundry. I shared earlier about having to do laundry with a wringer washer, and then a washer that sucked up water from metal bins, these machines these days make it easier.
NOW>>>
I'm praying for you, my readers and visitors today. I'm praying for your spiritual walks with the Lord. May you be strengthened. May your faith be renewed. And may the Holy Spirit draw you closer into Jesus' outstretched arms. I am praying for you, even if you don't leave a comment, but just merely show up. However, I would appreciate a comment, to help me more specifically pray for you. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi PW
Success with your move today!
Hope you will like it to follow my blog
I like you pray for visitors ,what a blessing is that ..That we can pray for eachother.Today i joined in for FF so i posted my prayer requests today.
ThankYou
Blessings
Bernice
Cute about the laundry. Hope your day is productive.
I also like to do laundry. :-)
So as for your last post, I am thankful for laundry, the fresh smell of it, and the opportunity it gives to love my family.
God bless as you continue with your move today.
~Brenda
Good morning PW. I normally read blogs from my google reader and only pop through when I feel the need/desire to make a shout out, and I thought I would do that today to let you know I'm here and reading and enjoying your passion and zest for life. I missed a few posts when you switched over, but now that I've "found" you again I will be following you and adding my voice to your little coffee talk here as I am able.
God's Peace!
What a beautiful prayer for your followers. May you be so blessed.
Ginger
Thanks for stopping by!!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment at the Internet Cafe.
I am blown away at what Papa God is revealing to me about His relentless love.
I am so blessed to know that He used the words He has given me to confirm some things for you today.
Thanks! I'd love for you to stop by my personal blog for a visit anytime. I love meeting new people.
God's blessings on your move!
May God bless you as you prepare to move.
Post a Comment